donderdag 15 januari 2009

some new cards this week....

I had to make a card for an animal swap on the Stempel Party group, specially for Stampin'Up! stamps. So I have cut a butterfly with my Craft Robo, and stamped on it. Also used some scraps of paper for the small butterflies.
It was a difficult color combinations, but it turned out fine ( I thought)



Of course I made too much butterflies, so a second card was born very quick...

This was an easy one, I think because the colors are more mine...



Stamps:Hero Arts ( text Wonderful), SU! ( other)
Paper: all scraps ( Scenic Route, Doodlebug, My Minds Eye, Making Memories, cardstock)
Ink: Distress ink Spiced Marmelade, Tattered Rose, Dried Marigold, Broken China Brilliance ink Black
Accessories: ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities, scallop and square

2 opmerkingen:

Ingeborg zei

Mooie kaarten Nien.
Ingeborg

Alice zei

En ik ben de blije ontvanger van de dierenswap! Nog heel hartelijk bedankt! Zo is hij al mooi maar in het echt is hij nog mooier!!!