zaterdag 30 mei 2015

Pinkies Blog Hop! Weer een nieuwe sneak.....



Thank you for joining us on another Pinkies Blog Hop! We're showcasing lots of gorgeous projects using products from the new Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue. Simply use the buttons at the end of each post to keep hopping!

If you have arrived from Michelle, a big hello to you!
 I hope you have already enjoyed everything you have seen so far! And you will be hopping 'til the end! For my project this time, I used a hostess set, which you can earn by hosting a party, ( or spending  200 euro at once)

This set, is so versatile to use... the flower alone, or using the sentiments together for sympathy cards. I love flowers, so this stamp set needs ink right away, when it arrived at my doorstep.

I tried to make a grungy card this time, with some watercolor technique.
I hope you will like it.

First I embossed the flower with black embossing powder.
The next step was to do direct to paper with 3 colors of ink. ( Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Watermelon Wonder)
The last step was to uncolor the flower with bleach. So it was possible to color the flower again, with the right colors.


So it's now time to leave my blog for the next one in order... Amy.
Have fun, and enjoy all the lovely projects everyone has made for you to take a look at it.

  Photobucket


7 opmerkingen:

Anne-Marie Breurkes-Rood zei

Wow Nina, weer eens iets heel anders dan ik van je gewend ben maar erg leuk!

linda den Besten zei

Supergave kaart Nina!

QuilterLaura zei

I LOVE your card! Very inspiring, thank you for sharing.

simplyfairies zei

Stunning card, even though you have taken the time to write instructions would love to see a video tutorial....

Wilma Diender zei

Gaaaaaf! Dat wil ik ook leren! Te gek Nina!!

Anne-Marie zei

Wow Nina, wat geweldig!

Amy Fraser zei

This is beautiful Nina. love the technique you have used.

Amy x